Water Ski Coaching
We specialize in:
- Getting first-timers up on the water
- Strengthening skills for seasoned skiers
- 2-Ski and Slalom
- Wakeboarding basics
- Wake Surfing/Wake Skating
- Barefooting – Beginner to advanced
- Great lake 5 miles from Eagle River, WI
- Equipment provided
- Gekko GTR 22 Tournament Tow Boat 375 HP
- Ski Boat driving instruction
- We can travel to you
Ask about lodging:
- 5 Bed Cabin Available
- Newly Remodeled
- 90 Feet From the Lake
- Please call for rates and scheduling
Alpine Skiing and Climbing
Alpine skiing and climbing is offered for kids and adults of all levels. Billy has 15 years of ski coaching experience. From 1998-2002, he worked for Aspen Skiing Company as a Level 3 PSIA certified and Children’s Accredited Ski Coach. He competed professionally on the International FreeSkiers Association (IFSA) Big Mountain Tour from 1998-2004. The coaching style is adaptive to different personalities and all levels of skiing.
Ski touring and Alpine climbing trips are available with Billy and Aspen Alpine Guides. Learn ski touring 101, improve your steep skiing skills, or snow climb a 14,000 foot peak. Do you have a special trip planned? We would be happy to help you build an alpine fitness and training program to help you get ready.
- Ski touring 101
- Steep skiing
- Side country
- Alpine climbing
- Hiking training
Road Cycling 101:
Beginners will learn the basic rules of the road and get comfortable with their gear, clothing, and riding with others. Custom instruction and training programs are available for intermediate and advanced riders who are preparing for a specific race or want to improve their endurance.
Fat tire fans – Beginners will learn basic mountain biking skills while intermediates can sharpen their bike handling on fast descending terrain. Adjustments to bike setup and gear can make all the difference to performing on the trail.
While we can’t guarantee a lower handicap, we can offer you some powerful tools to improve your game and state of being, or help your son or daughter to get started. Instruction follows the philosophy of Extraordinary Golf, www.extraordinarygolf.com. Billy has completed multiple courses with Extraordinary Golf and has served as an assistant coach.. He has carried as low as a 1 handicap and played in the Denver Open in 2002. Some of Billy’s favorite childhood memories include walking alongside his brother and playing up to 45 holes a day under the Arizona sun.
Would you like to develop a sports and wellness program for your business? North Pines offers consulting services for businesses, treatment centers, schools and more. We can travel to you or offer remote consultation. Please ask about our services and rates.
What’s your favorite memory from summer camp? We can work with you to design your fantasy summer camp that highlights the sports you love. Kids and adults are welcome, and corporate groups too.
A day at camp might look something like this:
- 7 a.m. Optional Yoga on the dock
- 8 a.m. Morning dip and breakfast / Arrive at the lake.
- 9 a.m. Water ski instruction.
- 12 p.m. Lunch by the water.
- 1 p.m. Group road cycling ride with instruction.
- 3 p.m. Free time to swim, stand-up paddle board, canoe, kayak, run, relax in the hammock, fish, do archery, shoot hoops, play “bags” or ping pong. Outdoor showers available.
- 5 p.m. Pontoon boat ride around the lake.
- 6 p.m. Barbecue dinner by the water.
- 8 p.m. Camp Fire at the fire pit
- USA Hockey Level 3 Coach