A professional alpine skier, Billy O’Donnell now spends his summers in Northern Wisconsin coaching his students to get up on the water with or without skis. He is a USA Certified Water Ski Instructor and first taught waterskiing 20 years ago as a camp counselor. Additionally, Billy coaches Alpine Skiing and Climbing, Cycling, Golf, and Hockey.
Billy holds a Masters in Business Administration and Masters of Global Studies from the University of Denver. He spent five years working in renewable energy developing wind and solar projects across North America.
Billy’s Coaching Experience and Certifications:
- 20 years youth and adult sports coaching experience
- USA Certified Water Ski Instructor, Current
- Wilderness First Responder and CPR certified, Current
- Alpine Ski Coach, CO, Current
- Professional Alpine Skier, CO, Current
- Competed on International FreeSkiers Association (IFSA) Big Mountain Tour 1998-2004.
- Snow Environment/ Avalanche Level 2 Course, Current
- Climbing Guide, Aspen Expeditions, Aspen, CO 1998-2001
- Personal Trainer, Aspen Mountain Fitness, Aspen, CO 1998-2001
- Alpine Ski Instructor, Aspen Skiing Company, Aspen, CO 1998-2004.
- Level 3 PSIA certification and Children’s Accredited Ski Coach 1998-2004.
- Team Manager and Event Marketing, Obermeyer, Aspen, CO 2002-2004.
- Golf Coach, Private, Assistant coach and completed courses with Extraordinary Golf, CA 1998-2003.
- Ice Hockey Coach, Aspen and Boulder, CO 2000, 2007
- Private Pilot Certification, Current
Would you like to develop a sports and wellness program for your business? North Pines offers consulting services for businesses, treatment centers, schools and more. We can travel to you or offer remote consultation. Please ask about our services and rates.